Wednesday 26 March 2014

Blog Entry Two


Hello!

Well, as I said in my previous entry my placement with Ninja Tune was to include both online and street campaigns for their artists. However, after several requests via email to the promotions team for more involvement in distribution of flyers, posters and general participation in street team activity I was informed that there are currently no campaigns and that there only “may be a sticker campaign in several weeks”. 

As a result I have had to stick to online promotion, advertising, sharing links and raising awareness for artists or up coming releases. This started several weeks back and so the next several entries will be back-logs of my promotion for Ninja Tunes. 

To flesh out this work experience module, the remaining entries will be discussions about what I have learned regarding the value of social media as a promotional tool and general research into marketing and promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment