Thursday 27 March 2014

Online Work Update...

Since the last post about my first attempt with working for Mr Scruff's promotion team, I have had several more opportunities from Ninja Tune continue assisting them in their online efforts at spreading the news. 











The responses, likes and shares are slowly gaining traction and I am beginning to draw in a wider pool of resources, including asking friends for assistance, posting youtube links, and embedding links to posts for easier access. This started with Mr Scruff. My efforts here have been print screened and sent to the promotion team. 




The next wave of online promotion will begin shortly now that I have recieved more updates from Sami. I will continue to exercise these practices with future artists while experimenting to find other more possibly effective methods and will update with more information once I have completed the next round campaigning and can report on their success!


No comments:

Post a Comment