Sunday 30 March 2014

Trying To Improve


After several days of being briefed on artists, releases or events to promote I have some back-log of work to update. While no innovative ways of spreading the news has been identified by me I have  continued to spread the word via social media as best as possible, using the tools and advice offered by the Ninja Tune I have made an honest attempt to help them in their online viral marketing strategy. This has included:

Producer, painter and a key member of Brainfeeder TEEBS




The new single from KELIS 'Rumble' 




The 'Rumble' Single remix by BREACH 



KELIS 'Runnin' track remix from the upcoming album FOOD





As I continue to for fill Ninja Tune requests I am learning more about the importance of these promotional campaigns for artists or labels on indie labels. While the artist freedom is an obvious drawing point for any serious musician who also needs assistance with exposure these online link sharing methods are simple and cost nothing yet extremely beneficial and affective.

No comments:

Post a Comment